Friday, December 18, 2009

Innocence, curiosity, love, beauty, courage, goodness, belief, sincerity, faith...

Innocence, curiosity, love, beauty, courage, goodness, belief, sincerity, faith...

The older I get, the more I see those things disappear. It's the sad truth, and I can't do anything to hold on and keep them to myself. Life just happens, you know? All I can do is sit back and watch it... happen.






let there be sleep...
Life shouldn't be like this. When your sleep is being compromised, you know something is wrong. I've got 3 exams tomorrow, and i'm sleepy. But I'm not ready, so I can't be sleepy. I've been at this since 8am, and i've had 4 breaks so far. One of these breaks I am going to doze off.. i know it.

This is wrong. You see?




unconcerned







No comments:

Post a Comment